Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil in White

Hey dearies!

I was supposed to post a review on a BB Cream today but I got home late so we'll just have to settle with a swatch post again. :P

Missha The Style Eyeliner Pencil in White
Bought this some months ago at their branch in SM North. Unfortunately, I can't remember how much it is. I'm guessing it's around Php 200?

Some info from the website:

01 Features


The Style Eyeliner Pencil

- Pencil type eyeliner, easy to use even for beginner.
- Soft, creamy and long lasting
- Softly glides on the sensitive eye area without irritation, smudging and
smearing.

Color: Black, Brown, White

 

02 Ingredients

- Botanical ingredients: wrinkle prevention and skin protection from lipoper odixation and extreme skin sensitivity.

 

03 How To Use


- Apply along the upper or lower lash lines.

*Tip
- Sharpen Eye Definer with MISSHA The style pencil sharpener and
between each use to prevent the spreading of bacteria
- For a softer or smoky look, smudge the line with MISSHA Smudgy brush.
To make eyes appear bigger, try lining the lower eyelid (or on the waterlines) with Eyeliner pencil : White.
This is the pencil

swatch on hand

It's pigmented and matte. I did that in just one stroke. 

Used it to line my inner rim.

I just learned recently that it is better not to line the entire rim like I did in the pic. Just line middle area covering two-thirds of the rim.

The staying power is pretty decent. It can stay on my inner rims for 2-3 hours. I haven't used it on my lids yet (I find white lines on the lids awkward) so I can't say much about that.

That's that I guess... There's nothing too special with this product. It functions well but I know there are other pencils of the same quality that are much affordable.

Have you tried Missha's The Style Eyeliner Pencil?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried this one. For white I'd opt for the ones in the local scene, EB/Nichido. Question though, why is it better to just line the middle part of the waterline?

    xx,
    FMWL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CJ! Because it would look more natural that way. :)

    ReplyDelete