Wednesday, August 07, 2013

EOTD : Smokey Frost

Hi lovelies!

Made another EOTD post using my San San Single Eyeshadows!

Since it has been raining a lot these days, my mood was quite gloomy... in a good way. I love the rain! Haha! Anyway, my inspiration for this eye makeup is the weather and this is how it turned out:


These are the shades I used for this.


I also used a black pencil eye liner and mascara to intensify the eyes.

And here are more shots:




It's quite easy to do. Just blend, blend, blend! I did it from darkest to light. From bottom going up. :)

It looks good with very soft pink lips though I think it looks well with peach too. :P

Would you wear something like this for an eye makeup?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. I like this color scheme! I could never figure out how to wear frosts and blues, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't do this eyeshadow much unless it's around December. I just think of this look as winter-ish, noh? But glad you like this look! :D

    ReplyDelete