Thursday, August 08, 2013

MAC Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Popster

Hey loves!

Just a swatch post tonight since I'm quite tired from a long day of prettifying and eating. Haha! This morning we had a very heavy breakfast at Spiral, Sofitel and then got my hair permed courtesy of L'Oreal Professionnel and Tony and Jackey. But more on that on tomorrow's post. :P

Tonight, let me share you this really cute product:


MAC Hello Kitty Tinted Lip Conditioner SPF 15 in Popster

I got this from Hollie's blog sale weeks ago.

Here's what's on the box:


I believe this is included in MAC's Limited Edition Hello Kitty Collection.


I'm not sure how much this is and I doubt that this is still available in stores. I got this very cheap since this one is already preloved. :P
This is actually my first lip conditioner from MAC.


I don't have any lippie that has the same shade so I think it's a good buy.
Below is a closeup shot:



Swatch on paper

Swatch on Arm


And on my lips.

It gives a healthy, glossy finish on my lips, don't you agree?

This really hydrates my lips and makes it looking healthy and moisturized when applied. It's not so long-lasting but it definitely does the job of conditioning your lips! It smells good too, something I like about MAC lip products. :)

That's all, folks! Off to my comfy bed now!


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment