Thursday, August 29, 2013

Review : Avon Skin Goodness BB Cream in Nude

Hi lovelies!

One of the products inside my Special Edition Avon Glamourbox that got me very excited to try is the...

Avon Skin Goodness BB Cream

And I got it in its full size!!

The shade I got is Nude.
It has SPF 20 and PA ++.

This 18g tube is worth Php 399.00.

Info about the product as labeled on the box:


I'm not a fan of the packaging. I like that it's in tube form but I don't like the design. I guess it looks too cheap. For something worth Php 399 (with only 18g), I expect something that looks more classy.

Let's go to the product's performance...

Here's the product on the back of my hand.

Consistency is thin which makes spreading the product much easier. It has a mild scent that is barely noticeable.


The shade is kind of warm beige but not warm enough for my skin. I still think I can work with it unlike other BB Creams that are usually pinker or beigier that gives a greyish finish when applied.


When blended.

It doesn't do much coverage but it does give that dewy finish that makes skin looking natural. 

Below are photos of my cheeks:

Bare cheek and with the product on.

It barely did any coverage but it gives a semi-matte finish. There's still a dewy finish which doesn't make my face appear flat.

I'm not a fan of it having so little coverage since I have lots of blemishes that I prefer to cover up. Staying power is low to my oily skin. I can barely see/feel it's presence on my skin within 3 hours.

To sum it all up:

What I LIKE:

- Locally Available
- Dewy finish
- Has SPF20 and PA++
- Easy to apply on skin

What I don't LIKE:

- The price is too much for only 18g
- No coverage
- Not long-lasting
- Package Design
- Not my color match

So would I buy it again?
I don't think so. It doesn't have the qualities I like in a BB Cream. I have other BB Creams that work better than this one and that are much affordable than this.

That's all, guys! So what do you think of Avon's Skin Goodness BB Cream?
Have you tried it yet?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. never thought Avon has this BB cream. :O Thanks to this review :) But I guess they have to improve the product so it'll sell, there are tons of Avon users out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. I was hoping for something better to be honest. I, too, am an Avon user. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same BB cream but I'm not using it pa, sadly ang sheer lang pala ng coverage to think I have so many pimple marks on my face to hide. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina- that's what disappointed me most of all. :(

    ReplyDelete