Saturday, August 31, 2013

NOTD : Holika Holika Magic Pop Nail Natural in 04

Hey loves!

How's your weekend? I can't believe it's the last day of August already!
My birth month will be approaching in a few and I'm turning a year older again... I feel old. Haha! But anyway, here's a quick NOTD post for the night.


Bought this nail polish during the opening of Holika Holika at SM Fairview.

Holika Holika Magic Pop Nail Natural in 04

It looks much, much better when you see it in person. I love the shade because it looks so clean. Excuse the bad application though. My hands are pretty dry from all the painting I've been doing. I blame the oil paint thinners. :P

And since I have some spare paints, I use some acrylic ones to draw these details on top of the polish!

I still need to improve on applying the details though. But I think the imperfect application makes the look more quirky and fun.

Would you wear a nail polish shade like this?
Have you tried Holika Holika nail polishes yet? Which one?


Cheers,
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. The plain version is so Kim K! But I think she wears white? I think I like this cream, off-white more than just liquid paper white, though :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tellie - Yes! I think I saw her wearing white. I guess the solid white one is too weird on my nails. Para talagang naglagay ng liquid paper lang... Which I did way back when I was in elementary. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute patterns! You just used acrylic paint here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute nail art! My friends and I wanted to go back to Holika Holika because we want to buy the Magic pop nail dazzling nail polish and the strawberry primer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. becomingsleek - Yup! :D

    Gina - You should! The products are very nice!

    ReplyDelete