Friday, August 09, 2013

Review : Hayan Real Cover & Clear Concealer

Hey guys!

Here's my review on Hayan Korea's Real Cover & Clear Concealer.
I bought this concealer around 3 months ago. It's price is around Php 300.00 but I only got it for Php 180.00 because it was on sale. It was my first purchase from Hayan Korea, Cosmetics.


Hayan Real Cover & Clear Concealer
The tube has .20 oz and has a life span of 2 years.

I don't know much about the brand to be honest. What I know is that it is a Korean Cosmetic Company that offers affordable products. 

So anyway, here's some info from the packaging about the Real Cover & Clear Concealer:


And there are also some info labeled on the tube:

It has a doe foot applicator

And here's a swatch on hand

and on paper

I'm glad that it has a warm, yellow-ish tone so it fits my complexion.

I usually use this to cover darkness under my eyes.
Below are my bare and when the product was applied pictures:

When bare

with the product

The product is effective on concealing the darkness and it still looks natural. But I'm afraid that this is the only purpose I have for this concealer since it is not strong enough to conceal pimples, dark scars or other skin problems that I need to conceal.

But what I like about it is that it feels so light on the skin and quite easy to use too. I also like that I experience minimal creasing under my eyes when I have this on. And these are why I like this as an under eye concealer. And I also didn't encounter any irritations which is good.


LIKES:
Affordable
Locally Available
Minimal Creasing
Feels light
Conceals my under eye darkness
No irritations whatsoever

DISLIKES:
Not pigmented enough to conceal darker areas and imperfections

Have you tried this product yet?
What about other items from Hayan Korea? Which ones do you like?


Cheers,
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Nheavel! I don't know anymore. I don't see their brand anywhere lately. Sorry. :(

      Delete
  2. I have one but it is almost done.

    ReplyDelete