Tuesday, August 06, 2013

NOTD : Etude House Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails in Magical Kiss

Hey guys!

Got a new nail polish from Etude House when I attended their Playhouse Princess Academy a couple of weeks ago.

It's the...
Etude House Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails in Magical Kiss


It's from their newest makeup Collection, Bling in the Sea.

"A little mermaid-inspired sparkling love story under the sea."


I super love this polish since I'm a fan of this color and I love sparkling polishes! It's a mixture of my loves!!! :)



So what sets this new nail polish collection from others?
(from their press release)

1. Fancy Glitter Nail Polishes
   It shines and sparkles with plenty of glitters that reflects lights, and each color has different color, size, and texture of glitter so it shows different result.
2. Non-chip, long-lasting effect
 Sparkling nail color maintained much longer with stronger adhesion of base so it is not chipped easily even in the water 
3. The best ratio of glitter and color base
The best  ratio makes it possible to apply color base cleanly and apply glitter softly

It's available in 6 shades:
Glittery nail colors for sparkling nails.

BBR401 #01 Golden Sand
BPK001 #02 Magical Kiss
BWH901 #03 Silver Bubbles
BBL601 #04 Mermaid's Tear
BBL602 #05 Garden in the sea
BBL603 #06 Sparkling Jewel box

I'm super loving Mermaid's Tear and Silver Bubbles! I'll try to get these too. Hopefully I can drop by an Etude House branch soon since these are limited editions!

What do you think of my NOTD? Which shade of the Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails do you like most?


Cheers,
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It's so pretty on your nails! And even on the photos you posted. I never thought they'll be as beautiful as this. I haven't used mine yet, but hopefully this week :D I want to buy the other shades as well. so pretty! <3 Hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the ratio between the base color and glitters. I can see it. Nice naman nito :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice notd and you have a good sets of nail kainggit. What I don't like sa glitter polish is that it's hard to take off haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the glitter particles :)

    I just posted my own NOTD if you'd like to take a look

    Alexa

    xxx

    ReplyDelete