Tuesday, August 20, 2013

FOTD: Plums all Around

Hello guys,

It's been a while since the last I posted anything. Since I recently left my testosterone-filled Surgery rotation, I wanted to go back to my girly-girl habits and what better way to break into them again than to do a long overdued FOTD!

This FOTD was done as per request of one of our readers. This made use of the plum-colored freebies I got from Clinique bonus.

Materials used:
Clinique colour surge eye shadow duo in twilight mauve/brandied plum
Clinique blushing blush powder blush in smoldering plum
Clinique different lipstick in 76 Shy
Clinique long last glosswear SPF 15 in 18 Mystic
Holika Holika BB Pore Cover
LA Color Loose Powder in Light
Kanebo Coffret D'Or Full Keep Gel Liner
Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder Long Lasting in No. 01
Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder (optional)
Too Cool For School 1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow


I just remembered that I haven't really finished the review and swatch posts for the Clinique products here, I'll be sure to add that to my list of things to do. And I'll be posting the review on the Too Cool For School 1 Day Tattoo Eyebrow sometime this week or this weekend.

So, on to the make-up... here's a picture of me pre-makeover.



Here's what we did for the eyes




And for the lips, we basically just put bought the lipstick and the gloss.


When put together, here's the finished look.






 It's a pretty simple look, great for casual events or for those days when you just need to get out. For me, it's the perfect "I'm girly again" make-up look. Ha... I miss makeovers...

Anyway, it's still a little cold, gloomy, and rainy outside. Hope this somewhat helps you pass the time and hope all of you are safe. Let's pray for the people that are gravely affected by the storm and do our part in helping their rescue and rehabilitation. :)

Stay safe guys.

Cheers,
LIZ

4 comments:

  1. I love the eye shading. Very romantic and perfect for a date! It IS a good girlie look :P P.S. I love your hair now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with tellie, it's very romantic! love the shades you picked :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tellie - thanks... Been maintaining it at that length for 4 months... Starting to get bored with it though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The winged eyeliner is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete