Monday, August 19, 2013

Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum

Hey loves!!!

Here's my 2nd post for the day! Bored much? Haha!
I got nothing to do so I just thought I just share more beauty finds/ makeup goodness.

Here's a lippie that I've been using a lot nowadays...
Sleek Pout Polish in Bare Minimum

Info from the website:

Pout Polish is a tinted lip conditioner that nourishes and feels like a lip balm, whilst providing the look and colour of a subtle gloss.

  • Pout Polish isn’t sticky, it’s velvety smooth and finger friendly. 
  • Apply lightly during the day for a subtle hint of colour and gloss, or lacquer on thick for a touch of glam. 
  • These pots of TLC smell like a vanilla dream!
  • Ingredients
  • Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ethylhexyl Palmiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceide, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Myristyl Lactate, Fragrance, Ozokerite, Octocrylene, Jojoba Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Methylparaben, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Propylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Prunus Amgdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Avocado Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (and), Retinyl Palmitate and Ascorbyl Palmitate. May contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, D&C Red 6 CI 15850, FD&C Yellow 5 CI 19140, D&C Red 27 CI 45410, FD&C Blue 1 CI42090. Suitable for vegetarians. Suitable for vegans.


I have to agree with the description, it does smell like a vanilla dream!! And I soooooo LOVE vanilla! :3
I like using this because it gives the pale-nude finish I like which I usually partner with dark, smokey eyes.


Besides that, it is very moisturizing! I don't need a lip balm underneath anymore!

Swatch on arm
swatch on paper

on my lips

It's very sheer and it doesn't have a long staying power. But it's quite big so you have a lot of product to use for reapplication. LOL
What I don't like about this is that it's in a pot container. Quite unhygienic so I advise you bring a lip brush with you when you use this. :P

Do you use lip conditioners too?
What do you think of this particular shade?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Where can I purchase this one? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure but I guess the easiest way to get this is through online stores.

      Delete