See me emancipate from the shackles of my chain.
This is the post of those who want to embark their dominion.
Unchain the untamed on
February 9, 2011.
SHARE THIS:I'm reading: UST Paskuhan 2010
SHARE THIS:I'm reading: Portraits
SHARE THIS:I'm reading: BW Photoshoot: Vireza and Kaila
SHARE THIS:I'm reading: PPS GIVEAWAY WINNERS!
SHARE THIS:I'm reading: Dawn's Drawings #5: Harry Potter
SHARE THIS:I'm reading: DIY Accessories!
|The interior was designed to maximize the space!|
... Body treatments perk up skin color and clarity, unclog the follicles and pores, allow the skin to breathe better, improve and smoothen the skin’s texture, and stimulate the skin’s overall function and increase our circulation.
1. A 30-minute exfoliation of the body using Dead Sea Salt and Phyto Cream. You have to strip nekkid and use disposable underwear (don't worry, you can do this privately). Afterwards you'll be asked to lie face down, and then the therapist will apply the salt-cream combo starting on your legs, back, arms, and then you'll be asked to flip. The same process is followed face-up.
|The body treatment ingredients|
2. A quick shower (no soap). Yes, there's a shower in your private room! You'll be given a new pair of underwear too.
3. The application of the "mother of pearl" - nacre - which composes the inner shell layer of a pearl. This provides the "iridescence" in the treatment, and is applied the way the salt/phyto cream combo was done. Because this isn't your usual bleaching powder, I did not experience any itchiness or stinging.
|Pretty on the shell, but powderized for you, of course.|
4. A 20-minute wrap to make sure the mother-of-pearl goodness penetrates the skin! This is accompanied by a very good head massage that can lull you to sleep (yes, I fell asleep haha). Add to that, the music was very relaxing and the room scent's clean and sweet.
5. A quick shower (with soap). New pair of disposable undies again =)
6. Application of a non-sticky, lovely-smelling, light moisturizer.
|Yes, the In2it Powder Foundation in Warm Beige looks awesome on natural light.|
Wearing my favorite lipstick, Shu Uemura Lolishine Rouge in 359 Deep Raspberry Twinkling in Silver.
P.S. After two days... my skin still feels soft. The brightening pearly-effect was temporary, but nonetheless I think the exfoliation allowed for my skin to become more even-toned. I just had my arms waxed and I am happy to say that they look flawless! Honestly, I don't think I will get that addicted to getting weekly body treatments, because I'll probably need massages more since I can't do that by myself LOL.