Saturday, February 01, 2014

Unboxing : Jan-Feb BDJ Box

Hello dears!

I'm super enjoying the long weekend. Been hanging out with friends, oversleeping, shopping and my first ever BDJ Box arrived a couple of days ago and I've been using some of the items inside already.


It took me only now to get a BDJ Box because they're always out of stock whenever I felt like ordering. Actually, I ordered this around September or October. The boxes for November and December were out of stock already so that's why I was subscribed for the January-February box. I guess people really love BDJ Box... I often see unboxing posts and BDJ boxes almost always contain interesting products that I would love to try myself.


And so, let's open the box and see the goodies!


It contained a list of the products included in the box: 

So here they are:
I included the price of the products in their full-sizes.

 2 full-size Beauty and Bright Moringa Soap - Php 114.00
Honestly, I don't see the point of getting two bars. I thought this is a way to try out products so one full-size is enough. Besides, I've been using this soap for months now... probably why I wasn't so cheery when I saw this. :P But just so we're clear, I do love this soap! 

 Avon Face Pearls - Php 599.00
Another full-sized product! I guess this is Avon's version of the popular Guerlain Meteorites. 

 Revlon Nair Art Expressionist in Monet, Monet - Php 375.00
Oooh! It's named after one of the most popular painters of all time. The wannabe artist in me is happy. :D

 Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara - Php 650.00
Got a deluxe size version. I'm excited to try this the most. :D

 Ellana Minerals Lip and Cheek Tint - Php 220.00
Not a fan of tints but this seems interesting. I swatched it on my arm and it lasted the whole day on! Amazing lasting power!

Sachets of My Amazing Blow Dry Secret Shampoo and Conditioner - Php 1,200.00 per bottle

Tony Moly Tomatox Magic White Massage Pack - Php 548.00
Tony Moly Oriental Gyeol Emulsion - Php 1,398.00

 Tony Moly Intense Care Live Snail Cream - Php 2,098.00
Tony Moly  Luminous Pure Aura CC Cream - Php 948.00

I've tried some of the items from Tony Moly from the GWP's I got from my previous purchases from the brand.

Garnier Color Naturals - Php 199.00
I don't usually color my hair that dark but the good thing is my mom does! 

and finally, some GC's!!!
3 Gift Vouchers worth Php 500.00 each from Aesthetic Institute of the Philippines.
Free Brow House Construction from Browhaus worth Php 548.00.
A Php 600 off for Brazilian Keratin Treatment or Php 800 off for Cynos Nano Digital Perming.

I'm very satisfied with the products I got especially since more than half of them are in their full sizes! For the amount I paid, I got a really good deal. There are products that I didn't appreciate as much since I've tried them already but I think I'll be using everything that's included in the box for sure. I'm happy with my first ever BDJ Box and I'll be buying another one soon!


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Depressed ako dahil wala ako nung pearls. BDJ where is the love?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tellie, you got the CC Cream? I think that's more expensive naman so I guess there's still some love from BDJ. :P

    ReplyDelete