Wednesday, February 05, 2014

E.L.F 100 Piece Eye Shadow Set

Good evening ladies,

My good friend brought me back a nice present from Hawaii so I thought of sharing it with you.


This is my first 100 piece palette and I'm not really sure how I'd go about using it.


Dawn and I immediately noticed that this palette has mosaic pieces. Some of the mosaic pieces are matte with the glitters mosaic-ed (if there is such a word) and some just have matte combinations.


Swatches:
These are arranged from left to right.


The second column for was the hardest to get to color. No matter how hard I rubbed the palette, the color just doesn't pop.



Same goes for this column







Overall, this palette is only so-so, I was greatly disappointed by the black palette. I was expecting a really deeply dark pigment as the gradient got darker, but that was not the case. It wasn't black, it was just smog-like if not smoke-like.

Well, that's it for this very short swatch post... I hope I put this palette to good use though. :)

Cheers,
LIZ


4 comments:

  1. Yikes! What a disaster! I certainly wouldn't want to have to scrub my eyelids to get just a whisper of color on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo many shades of eyeshadow in 1 palette! Sulit sana if it were only more pigmented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. True... But then again i got it for free. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. True... But then again i got it for free. :)

    ReplyDelete