Thursday, February 13, 2014

MAC EYELINERS IN SILVERPLATE AND LIGHT GREEN

Hello guys!

Liz and I were busy bees today. We went to a makeup event launch which we will be sharing with you soon.

But for now, since it is getting late, I'll just share a swatch post of these lovely eyeliners from Liz when she went to Canada some months ago...

MAC Power Point Eye Pencil in Silverplate
Mac Eye Pencil in Light Green

Closeup of the labels on the pencils...

And closeup of the pencils

And the swatches
On top: Light Green
Bottom: Silverplate

These pencils are highly pigmented and they glide on the skin smoothly creating these very bold lines. I don't think I can wear the light green often but I can see myself rocking the Silverplate liner when I do some smoky silver eyeshadows. 

So I guess that's that... Sorry for cutting this too short but we'll be posting more makeup news and reviews soon to make up for it! ;)


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Light green is so fun! Do you know if these are any good on the waterline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tellie! Yes! Especially the Light green one! :)

    ReplyDelete