Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Shiseido Shimmering Rouge in RD601

Hello gorgeous!

Remember one of my holiday haul post where I mentioned my sister, Trace's gift to me? 
Well, I'll be sharing with you one of the products included in that special set.

Shiseido Shimmering Rouge in RD601

It's included in this Shiseido gift set wherein you get all these for only Php 3,500.00 (Regular price of the items will amount to Php 5.4k+) if you buy products that are worth at least Php 2,000.00. And the great thing about this promo is you get to choose the shades of the items in the set!

You also get a free metallic, gold bag.

It's quite roomy and big enough to store makeup, skincare, and other personal belongings in when you travel.

And it looks really elegant too! :)

So going back to the lipstick...

I picked this shade because I just LOVE red lipsticks. It's not a shade of red that I have in my stash so that's a big plus. I like the dark red vibe for the holidays. It's not as eye catching as the red color of MAC Ruby Woo, but this has that seductive look. You'll know why when you see the swatches below. ;)

So here are the labels on the box:

Regular price of this lippie is Php 1,250.00.


More info from the website:

Shimmering Rouge

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

DESCRIPTION:

Full brilliance. Sheer color. 
Sheer, brilliant color infuses lips with lasting moisture and fullness. Lips have never looked so all-day sensuous.

COLOR VARIATIONS

Roll over shades to preview, then click to select.

This is available in 20 shades (more or less).
And I don't think you can call this shade sheer. LOL But I have swatched some of the lipstick while in the store and some are indeed sheer. :P

LOVE the packaging. So sleek and classy and it's sort of thin! Consumes only a small space in my kikay kit

I love the shape of the lipstick which makes it easier to hold and the thin bullet makes it easy for me to apply this on my lips in great shape.

Here's a closeup of the bullet.

Swatch on my hand.

 It's a little darker than Ruby Woo and... well, it's not matte. I compare this to MAC Ruby Woo just because it's my favorite red lipstick. :P

Bare lips

with the product

Lasting power is pretty good. It doesn't cause drying and it glides on the lips easily! I really, really love this product and I'd love to get more shades... if only it were more affordable for me. LOL

So what do you think of Shiseido Shimmering Rouge in RD601? Do you have other shades from the brand that you can recommend?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. I find Shiseido lipsticks overly gunky and goopy. I know this one's shiny but does it feel thick on the lips? Either way, ganda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. It actually feels thinner. A bit slippery in consistency when applied but not in a buttery kind of way. It's really good!

    ReplyDelete