Thursday, February 20, 2014

FOTD : Light Orchid Lips and a Leopard-Print Scarf

Hello dears!

My first FOTD post for 2014 and I'm using a lipstick shade that is close to this year's pantone color—Radiant Orchid!


This was my FOTD a few days ago when I went to work. I wanted to wear that scarf so I based my makeup according to the colors of the scarf and what would look good with it.


The stars of the look are:
Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Deep Orchid
and my Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadows in Summer Linen, Berry Burst, and Chocolate Bliss

Close up of my eyemakeup:


I used 
 Kate Eyeliner in BR-1 to add definition to my eyes then Smashbox Waterproof Mascara for my lashes.

The eye makeup is pretty simple so I wouldn't be too flashy because I am already wearing a bold lippie and a big scarf. :P


For my base makeup, I mixed a Laura Mercier Foundation with Holika Holika Milky Veil Pore Cover BB Cream then topped it off with Ben Nye Banana Luxury Powder.



For my cheeks, I contoured it with Guerlain Terracotta Moisturizing Bronzing Powder Long Lasting in No. 01 and then used Kanebo T'estimo Blush in PK-18.




It's a very simple FOTD, well, at least for me. Thoughts on this look? Would you also wear an FOTD like this?


Cheers,
DAWN


2 comments:

  1. TARUSH! I like your contouring. And your eye shading is neutral but with depth and texture. Please do a more in-depth tutorial of the eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete