Thursday, February 27, 2014

Nature Republic Extreme Sparkling Eyeliner

Hello dears!

A month ago, Nature Republic had an awesome promo of buying 2 products for the price of one. One of the products I bought with that promo is...

Nature Republic Extreme Sparkling Eyeliner
Regular price is Php 350.00.

The shade I bought is Gold. It's available in two other shades—white and silver.

I like the design of the packaging. It's really cute and fun. I love the color too. It looks peach so I thought that it was peach and not gold. :P

This is the applicator. The tip is fine and thin that makes application very easy to control.

Though it looks peachy as mentioned before, it's a soft gold color. See the swatch below:

On my hand

It's shimmery and metallic. It dries easily so no need to wait for minutes to finally open your eyes. :)

And here's how I usually use it:


I apply it on top of my black eyeliner. I sometimes use it under the waterline. It brightens the eyes and makes them stand out.

Do you use use these kinds of eyeliners? What shades do you use and from which brand?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment