Friday, February 21, 2014

Unboxing : Special Edition Belo Glamourbox

Hello loves!

It has been a very busy week for me. When I get home, all I want to do is go to bed and sleep. I can barely accomplish other things I want/need to do outside my work. But it's always good to end a week with a surprise from Glamourbox filled with awesome items!


Getting curious? Well, let's go ahead with the unboxing then!


It's the Special Edition Belo Essentials Glamourbox!


It's never early to be ready for summer! Be a beach goddess with these full-sized products from Belo SunExpert and Belo Essentials... And yes, all of them are in FULL SIZES!!! And a box is only Php 595.00.

As you can see on the above list, this was an awesome deal. I got 3x the amount I paid!

So here are pictures of each product included:
Belo SunExpert Face Cover SPF40 - Php 329.75

Belo SunExpert Body Shield SPF60 - Php 459.75

Belo SunExpert Transparent Mist SPF50 - Php 449.75

The three products above will be very handy this summer! Love the high SPF for everyday use! :D

Belo Essentials Whitening Anti-perspirant Deodorant 
Aerosole 140ml - Php 179.75
Roll On 40ml - Php 89.75

Have used the roll on before and it's good. With such an affordable price, it controls odor and sweat and didn't cause my underarm further darkening.

Belo Underarm Whitening Cream - Php 799.75

This is something I've been wanting to try for a few months now! I have been searching for affordable ways to lighten the UA and I've read forums that recommended this. Crossing my fingers that this will help my problem!

I'm sooo loving this box. It's my second box from Glamourbox this year and it's another awesome one (click here to check my first box of the year—Snoe box). The UA Whitening Cream alone is worth more than the amount I paid for. And they are all in their full sizes!  This is a really awesome deal! I can now forget the disappointment that is the January-February Saladbox I got a week ago. :P

And before I end this post, I'll just share a quick ballpen sketch of a flower. I drew this while waiting for our office meeting to start. :P


Cheers,
DAWN


3 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! :D I love the face cover! Bagong packaging yan but I've used up about 3 bottles of that. Super sulit din un UA cream ah! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sulit talaga! And you know how desperate I am to whiten them. Excited na tuloy ako gamitin yung mga sunexpert products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the deodorant :) I've used it and it definitely helped me with the sweating problem and I've noticed that my underarm skin has lighten.
    Check out this review: http://www.webbline.com/belo-essentials-whitening-anti-perspirant-deodorant-review/

    ReplyDelete