Sunday, June 30, 2013

Clinique Bonus Pack

Hello ladies,

Let's say hooray to free make ups! My mom was given this Clinique Bonus and well... it went to me. Haha!


This Bonus is full of plum colored make-up items. I don't really know why, but since I don't have plum color stuffs in my palette, it was a welcome present.

Take The Day Off Makeup Remover For Lids, Lashes and Lips

Thank heavens the bonus came with this make up remover. My Bifesta is almost running out and my money to buy a new bottle is still non-existent. Will review this once I get to use it. :)

And as I said earlier, this collection is full of the color violet... in all it's different shades. :)
Clinique Colour Palette (Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo and Blushing Blush Powder)

Pretty Lips Colour & Gloss Duo (Different Lipstick and Long Last Glosswear SPF 15)

There's also this handy mascara... travel sized.

Lash Doubling Mascara

And a nice travel sized lotion as well.

Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion

Somehow, the names seem long... I don't know if that's really how products are named in Clinique. That's all for this short post. Tell me if you want any other thing reviewed. :)

Cheers,
LIZ

3 comments:

  1. yay for free makeup goodies! btw, I've a lot of great reviews for the Clinique Makeup remover ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Would love to see a FOTD/EOTD with the plum eyeshadow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love this Clinique bonus time and its offers are available on most of the product range for skin care, sun protection, eye care, lip care, hand care, body care, makeup, and fragrances.

    ReplyDelete