Saturday, June 29, 2013

Haul from Nature Republic and Their Mid-Year Promo

Happy weekend guys!

I'm sure most of you will be a happy shopper for the rest of the week since almost every brand is having their mid-year sale!

I grabbed the opportunity to get some awesome deals from Nature Republic yesterday. They have this on-going promo on their selected items wherein you can buy one and get another for free provided the free one is of lesser price.

They have dozens of products included in the promo. I wasn't able to take note of the items though (I was quite tired and it was already 9pm then).


So anyway, here are the items I bought!


I actually bought stuff that I don't immediately need. They are still sitting pretty in my closet—not yet opened. Haha! But will do reviews and swatches once I finish up some of my old products. :P

So here are the individual pics of the products with their prices:

Nature Republic Collagen HD Makeup Fixer - Php 495.00
This isn't included in the sale. I am just starting to try out different makeup fixers. You know, experiments here and there... which I think is the best way to find what is the most effective for you. But the process can be a bit pricey. LOL

Nature Republic Magic Remover Makeup Gel - Php 295.00
Also not included in the promo. Also just experimenting with other makeup removers. This is my first gel type. :P

And the only two items from the promo that I bought:

Nature Republic Pumpkin in a Raw Scrub Massage - Php 385.00
This is a scrub mask in a really cute packaging. I love the smell too which I wasn't expecting since... well... it's pumpkin! :P

Nature Republic Collagen Pop Gloss in 02 Sugar Candy - Free because of the promo but its regular price is Php 285.00.


I think the promo is really good since you get to pick what item you get as free. And if I had the money, I would have gotten more... especially the skin care products.

And oh! I get to take home these little bottled samples as GWP. I love shopping at Korean Stores because of the free stuff you get even if you didn't buy really expensive stuff. Haha!

That's all for this haul post! Hopefully I get some extra income so that I can take advantage of the mid-year sale. I still wanna go shopping for new clothes and more makeup! Haha!


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. You have a nice blog, would you like to follow each other? You can take a look into my blog and let me know!

    www.gwyiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have never seen Nature Republic Pumpkin before! o-o

    ReplyDelete