Monday, June 17, 2013

Ciracle Haul

Hey guys!

Besides the fun event from Estée Lauder last Saturday, there are other stuff that made me happier that day... I get to buy more beauty stuff to try!

I was at Landmark, Trinoma when I saw this new stall from a brand that is also new to me...
Ciracle!

I interviewed the super nice SA's there and they said that they actually just opened during the first week of June. Though the brand has been in the country for a while now thru online selling. Ciracle is a Korean brand that focuses on Skincare. They use mostly organic ingredients that make their products safe to our skin.

The stall in Landmark, Trinoma is their first one and they will soon open more at Landmark, Makati and SM North.

Since I was very curious on trying this brand, I bought a few items! 

 Quite a handful actually, LOL. 

 Ciracle Pore Control Tightening Serum - PhP 1,090.00

 Ciracle Hydrating Facial Mask - PhP 125.00

5 sachets of Good-bye Blackhead - PhP 66.00 each

and once you buy stuff worth 1.5k, you get this item for free:
Ciracle Vitamin Source C-20 
This retails for Php 1,290.00 each! And I just got it for free! Neat, huh?


And I also took this brochure just so I get more info on their stuff:

I'm excited to try all these out. Stay tuned for my review!

If you're curious on what Ciracle is all about and what they offer, check their:

and I also bought stuff from Snoe:
and their Oh My Wash Feminine Wash

And I also just noticed that Benefit has a stall in Trinoma now! They opened last May.

I even got a booklet containing details of their products.

So that's it for my haul!
Hope you guys are all safe and comfy during this very rainy night!


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Vitamin C is super good for the skin. I wanna buy tuloy from Ciracle just because of the freebie, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I actually made sure I get to Php 1.5k so that I get the freebie! Haha! That explains why I have so much of the sachets! :P

    ReplyDelete