Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hotshop Amethyste Eau de Toilette

Hey everyone!

It was a tiring day at the gym today.
Yes, I've signed up for some work out sessions and hopefully I keep myself disciplined so I can finally lose weight. 

Anyway, I would like to share with you what kept me smelling fresh throughout my 1st day of workout...

Hotshop Amethyste Eau de Toilette

This 50ml bottle is Php 500.00.

Here's a quick description from Salad Box:

The SaladBox Take
A floral fruity fragrance for women, Amethyste is classified as a refreshing, flowery fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of refreshing and energetic floral scents, with low notes of sandalwood and heather. It is recommended for daytime wear.


How to Use
Spray a small amount on wrists or behind neck. One spritz should do the trick. Reapply as needed throughout the day




Though the bottle's appearance may look of low quality, this actually surprised me because it has such a long lasting power on me. I was all sweaty from an hour of workout but I could still smell the fragrance on me and even on my shirt.

Today wasn't the first time I used this. Been using this for more than a week now and I'm growing to like the scent. You see, I'm not fan of fruity scents but since this has a some floral smell to it, I'm actually liking it a lot.

So yeah, all I can say is... improve the packaging! Haha! It may perform well but seeing it from afar, it doesn't look worth my Php 500. Sorry. :P

I'm glad I received a full size of this fragrance from my March Salad Box.

Have you tried this fragrance yet?


Cheers!
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment