Friday, April 26, 2013

Be blown away by The Body Shop's Mind-blowing Anniversary Sale

 Hello, lovely readers!

I have great news to share with you. Especially if you love The Body Shop and their products like I do!

 Be blown away by The Body Shop's Mind-blowing Anniversary Sale

"Early TBS 17th Birthday celebration for our special LOVE YOUR BODY members!
(A happy birthday in advance, The Body Shop!)


Come celebrate with The Body Shop as we mark our 17th Anniversary with a MEMBERS ONLY SALE that is truly mind blowing – up to 70% OFF wide range of products from APRIL 25-29 (Thursday- Monday)"

I already bought some for me! I got the Moringa Body Milk and the Strawberry Body Mist! :P


 "As an added ANNIVERSARY TREAT, get these gorgeous bonuses/freebies.  At a minimum 2000 pesos spend, get an eco-mug designed by student-winners from University of Santo Tomas College of Fine Arts and Design and De La Salle College of Saint Benilde School of Design and Arts." 

I super love that brush! I used to have one but my sis who's in AU now took it with her. The mug is so nice too! I use it everyday when I drink my daily tea. :P

The Body Shop is celebrating its 17th birthday with a MIND-BLOWING SALE for its beloved customers. 
Up to 70% off great and wide selection of bestselling and iconic The Body Shop products. 
Mind Blowing Sale starts April 30!

Exciting news, right? So what are you waiting for???? Go to the nearest The Body Shop branch now!! Do share with me what you got! :D

And by the way, I'd like to ask for a small request...

The Body Shop is currently having a Facebook Contest in which I joined in... I need more people to 'LIKE' my entry!


I'd appreciate if you help me by liking the picture above. It would really mean a lot to me! :D

That's it for now! Have a great weekend, everyone!


Cheers!
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment