Friday, April 5, 2013

James Cooper Jazzy Collection Matte Blusher in B-03

 Hi lovelies!

A blush swatch post I shall share with you for this lovely Friday evening.

It's from the local brand, James Cooper. I really think this brand has quite a number of products that you must check out! I like that our local brands are getting better and better! 

Anyway, the blush is...

 James Cooper Jazzy Collection Matte Blusher in B-03

I forgot how much this is... I will check it out when I get to visit one of their stalls.

 The packaging is simple - A round, classic black container. You can immediately see the color of the blush since the top is transparent. 


The shade is like marshmallow pink. A soft, bright pink that looks so cute, sweet and jolly! :)

 Here's a swatch on paper

and here it is on my arm

It's a bit powdery but that doesn't bother me.

Here it is on me. 
It's quite subtle. You have to swirl the blush brush quite a few times to get some color on your cheeks (unless you have really fair skin I guess). It's such a nice, pretty color that suits quite a lot of looks. I love it with my smokey eyes look as well!

Have you tried blushes from James Cooper Jazzy Collection?
What shade? :)


Cheers!
DAWN

5 comments:

  1. Not a shade I'd normally pick because it reminds me of those japanese doll like looks that I don't think flatters me! It's a nice light sheen on your tan complexion though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that brand before.. But that's probably because it's a local brand ^^

    The colour looks gorgeous but I won't personally wear it. I tend to lean towards more natural and warm toned blushes because I'm quite cool toned and pale. ^^

    It looks great on you though ^^

    Y-OONYEE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love matte. I'll go try it out and pick shades for morena. thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...