Tuesday, December 30, 2014

The Body Shop Glitter Eyeliner in Sparkling

Hey dears!

Looking for ways to make your eye makeup stand out more? Then I suggest you add some glitters to give your eyes a fun and sparkly look.

One of the glitter liners that I recently got is the...

The Body Shop Glitter Eyeliner in Sparkling
Php 795.00

I got this as a gift from The Body Shop some weeks ago along with the Winter Trend Eyeshadow Palette that I just blogged a few days ago.

Some info from the website:




And below are the labels on the product:


The packaging is the usual dip bottle case for liquid liners.

It comes with a thin brush applicator.


The consistency is a little thick so you get all the glitters together but when applied, it feels thin and you don't have to wait a very long time for it to dry when applied.


So you get that quite solid, glittery line!


The eyeliner when applied

 I also used the Winter Trend Eyeshadow Palette in Frosted Pastels for my eye makeup on the photos above.


I like that it never irritated my eyes. I've tried some glitter liners that were stingy to my eyes when I apply them. This one, I have no problems with. It's long wearing too. It barely smudges after a day of wearing it!

I like this because it delivers good results and lasts long without experiencing any irritations. It is quite pricey though.

Have you tried any of the Glitter Eyeliners from The Body Shop yet?


Cheers,
DAWN


4 comments:

  1. Looks very pretty! perfect for parties :)
    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo this is gorgeous! Great for this end of year time! I totally can't wait to wear some shimmery or glittery addition to my eye look for new years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! I want a gold and a bronze glitter liners too!

      Delete