Tuesday, December 09, 2014

NARS Sheer Lipstick in Pago Pago

Hey loves!

Hope you're all doing safe. The typhoon didn't hit our area that hard but it's been cold these past few days... I kind of like it. Plus, office work was suspended the past few days so I had a 4-day weekend so I was fortunate to have enough sleep and I also got to wrap some Christmas presents and pamper myself with a foot spa and hair spa.

Anyway, let me share with you a swatch of this very nice lipstick I bought from a friend...

NARS Sheer Lipstick in Pago Pago

I bought this because I realized that I don't have a nude lippie that's in a warmer tone. Most that I have are pinkish nude with a bluish tone. 


It's housed in the classic NARS lipstick tube. It looks nice but as usual, the packaging can be annoying because every dust and powder sticks on it. You can remove them with a makeup remover.


Product info from the website:

A beautifully sheer formula infused with ingredients to improve the condition of the lips. Sheer, long lasting color pigments have been suspended in this tranlucent formula to provide a sophisticated shine.
  • Lightweight formula glides on smoothly
  • Lush shade range
  • Patented blend of conditioners and antioxidants hydrate, nourish and protect lips

Artist Tip:
Wear Sheer Lipstick alone for a quick, easy lip, or apply it over your favorite Pure Matte or Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. It will give a matte lip more dimension with subtle shine. 
–Shayna Shapiro, Lead Trainer


This is the perfect everyday lipstick for me. I always apply eyeshadow and whether I apply them simply or in a very glam way, my makeup would still look good when I pair it with this lippie.


Just look at how gorgeous that looks. It has very fine glitters that makes it look more fun and pretty!

Swatch on hand


On the lips

So this is pretty sheer but gives just enough color to brighten your look. I just love that warm and sweet pinkish-caramel finish.


So what do you think of the NARS Sheer Lipstick in Pago Pago?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment