Thursday, December 18, 2014

Press Release: Spread the Love This Christmas with The Body Shop

Hey dearies!

I'm pausing from doing product reviews for a while and sharing with you more Christmas related news from our favorite beauty brands. Today I will share with you the press release from The Body Shop which contains 5 different ways to spread the love and feel good this holiday season.

 



I've already blogged a few of the items listed here and will make reviews of a couple more! And always check their stores and Facebook Page for more updates on promos and gift sets for the holidays. I'm very sure some of your loved ones would love to receive such beautiful products. :D


Cheers,
DAWN

1 comment:

  1. These are the reasons why we must check Body Shop now. There are really lots of gift ideas. I will check it out this weekend.

    ReplyDelete