Sunday, December 28, 2014

NOTD : Girl Stuff Nail Polish in Turquoise

Hey loves!

I went to SM San Lazaro a few weeks ago and it's been a while since I visited the place even though our house is only 10 minutes away. While strolling around the mall, I saw that they have a Girl Stuff kiosk there. I've only tried a handful of their products because I don't often hang at the branches they have that I knew of so I'm very happy that they have one now that's so close to where I live.

Anyway, while I was browsing the available items, there's one shade that caught my eye!


I just love that color! The bold, metallic turquoise color with very fine shimmers just made me fall in-love instantly.

Girl Stuff Nail Polish in Turquoise 

So below are more photos of my NOTD. :)




Would you wear this color on your nails? What's your favorite Girl Stuff nail polish shade?


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. This shade is soooo banging amazing! Love the intensity!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly why I bought it! The shade is just eye-catching!

      Delete