Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks Lipsticks in Head Turner, Angelic, Queen Bee, and Bellissima

Hey loves!

I was sent four shades of Colour Collection Ultimate Wear Lipsticks by Ms. Shegil, one of the brand's dealers. She was kind enough to get in touch with me so I can feature more shades of their Ultimate Wear Lipsticks.


I've actually blogged about one of the shades—Angelic. Click here if you'd like to read my thoughts on the lipstick.

What I love about these lipsticks is how pigmented they are. Each one gives a strong pop of color! Just check out the swatches below.


And they also are long-lasting and what makes them even better is that they leave a stain so that your lips still have color after a long day if you weren't able to do some retouches.

The stains after I wipe off the lippies

And even though these are long-wearing, they haven't caused my lips to dry so that is really awesome. Anyway, I won't let you wait any longer and let's go to the fun part! The individual swatches on my lips! Haha!

Head Turner


This is my favorite out of the four shades. It's just so bold and fun at the same time!

Angelic


This one I've shared before. It's a shade that's safe for everyday makeup.

Queen Bee


Usually, I go for the reds but I have so many shades already that's why I picked Head Turner as my favorite... but this one is my close second!

Bellissima




Another color that would look nice for an everyday look. If ever I will pick a color that I would wear often in the office, it will definitely be this one.

Awesome colors, right??? And what's even more awesome is that these lippies are affordable at Php 350.00. If you'd like to order or if you have questions, you can get in touch with Ms. Shegil through her email (shegil.beltran@gmail.com).

So which out of the four is your favorite? Have you tried other shades from the Ultimate Wear Lipstick line?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. I love this collection especially Bellissima and Naked Peach. The only downside though is that the lipstick tends to break inside the tube after some time. Great post and swatches! Have a great day.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww. I guess they can be really creamy that's why they break faster. :( I haven't encountered that yet and hopefully I won't.

      Delete
  2. Omg, I LOVE THESE! I love how slim they are and Head Turner is my favorite! I need a lipstick that shade soooo badly! They all look amazing on you Dawn!

    ReplyDelete