Sunday, December 21, 2014

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

Hey gorgeous!

Due to the cooler weather and the very festive Christmas Season, I'm getting lazier and lazier with almost everything. It just feels so good to lie in bed, under the sheets and sleep all day! So before I do that, I'll share my quick thought on the...

Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer

This is included in my Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings Set which I bought at Sephora last June. This tube is travel sized (5g) because this is just included in the set. This will only last me a couple of weeks if I use this everyday.


Info from the website:

Our one-of-a-kind makeup primer was scientifically formulated to wear under bronzers and foundation powders or alone to achieve the look of flawless skin without makeup. Vitamins A & C, Mulberry Extract and a powerful dose of Retinol virtually banish pores while tired skin is left hydrated, firmer, and detoxified. Primed & Poreless creates the perfect canvas to allow powders, bronzers and foundations to airbrush onto the skin seamlessly and perfectly blended. Skin appears brighter, fresher and younger. Color stays true and in place all day. 

More To Love:
• Erase Pores & Imperfections: Virtually erases pores, softens lines and perfects your complexion leaving skin ready for bronzer, powder, makeup or nothing at all. 
• Customized Formula: Provides an airbrushed canvas as it preps skin for bronzers, powder products and liquid foundations. Bronzers glide on without grabbing or looking heavy. Powders float above imperfections. Makeup applies like magic onto skin. Color stays true and in place all day. 
• Mulberry Extract & Arctostaphylos UVA URSI: Protect, brighten and lighten skin for a renewed freshness and soothing effect. 
• Retinyl Palmitate & Cyclodextrin with CAVAMAX Retinol: Restores moisture, elasticity and suppleness with a powerful combination of anti-wrinkle, youth enhancing, skincare ingredients. 
• Camellia Oil & Vitamin A: Essence of the white tea plant and the free radical fighting vitamins are nature’s most powerful antioxidants. Skin looks firmer, brighter and more resilient, even up close. 
• Colorless: Great on any skin color! The nude tone becomes invisible once applied. 
• Vegan-friendly 
• Paraben-free 

MORE TO LOVE:

  • 100% oil-free formula
  • Virtually erases pores and imperfections
  • Regulates surplus oil production on the skin’s surface, minimizing shine and improving skin’s overall texture
  • Soothes & brightens inflamed skin while reducing future pigmentation concerns
  • Net Weight: 1 oz. (Metric: 28 g)
  1. INGREDIENTS
    Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polysilicone-11, Nylon-12, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Disiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Oleanolic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Morus Alba Bark Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cycloheptasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, BHT, BHA. *Vegan-friendly


I've tried a number of primers already and many of them promise a poreless finish like this one and I think this is probably included in my top 5.

It makes your skin feeling so silky, it is so easy to spread on your face, and it helps minimize the appearance of your pores. It doesn't completely hide the pores but you can see the difference on what it can do. Check out the photos below.

The product

Smudged lightly

Blended

Bare cheek

with the product

with the product and foundation

It did made my pores smaller and it has a matte finish, see?

This also prolongs my makeup. My face does not cake all day when I have this on. Yay! I think this is a huge factor for me because having oily skin makes my makeup disappear or melt after a long period of time.

And I didn't experience any breakouts after a week and a half of using this. Awesome! And it's also nice to know that it's vegan-friendly. :P

So overall, I really like this and would consider buying a full-sized one. I do have some other primers that I am willing to try first though.

Anyway, have you tried this yet? What are your thoughts on Too Faced Primed and Poreless Skin Smoothing Face Primer? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. This really REALLY looks great on you skin! I've yet to try any make up primers but I really would love to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want to buy more primers from Too Faced, especially the one for eyeshadows! It's super good!

      Delete