Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Kris Kringle Shopping in Daiso Japan

Hello ladies,

Last week we attended Daiso Japan's Kris Kringle event at Robinson's Magnolia.



As you all know, Christmas is just around the corner and so, it is also the time for kris kringles. Personally, I know how hard it is to find ANYTHING for kris kringles that fit your budget. So with this in mind, DAISO gave us the opportunity to see how Daiso Japan was going to be our holiday kris kringle fix.



On the day, we were given 1000 Robinsons gift cheques and a list of things to find. We were also asked to get two items fitting each category; later in the day, we got to exchange gifts with another blogger in the event. And so, here are my finds for the kris kringle list.

"Something kawai"


Animal design wallets! SUPER KAWAI! :)

"Something Reminiscent of Childhood"


I don't know about you, but these instantly take me back to elementary where brunch consisted of snacks like these and tetra pack juices.

"Something You Can Use after 1 Year"


A clear file holder, which is also super cute, that I'll use to put all my requirement papers and all after senior internship. This Mountain Dew lip balm, which I might not really use after 1 year... the back story for this one... I'll keep it a secret. :)

"Something to Pamper Yourself"


Well, who doesn't get pampered after a good bath and facial?

"Something That Starts With The Letter D"


Well, I just recently discovered the wonders of a dehumidifier and they were in a buy 2 get 1 free promo. Lucky for me it was one of our kris kringle list items. :)

And so at the end of the day, we had to choose 1 item per category to exchange with another blogger. I was paired with Ms. Joy Mendiola and these were the items I exchanged with her.
  

However, most of the items that she chose were very particular for her, and very dear, so we decided to exchange backstories of the items instead. So... we kind of cheated... haha... anyway, thank you Ms. Joy for sharing with me a part of your life. :)


Anyway, since it's been such a long time since I went to Daiso, and they had so much stuff that I wanted, I went bought a few stuff more. :)



Dawn will be posting hers soon.

Cheers,
LIZ

1 comment:

  1. Who doesn't love to go shopping at Daiso! That's awesome you guys got to participate!

    ReplyDelete