Monday, September 09, 2013

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick in Red Hot Raspberry

Hey dears!

Last Friday I got this lipstick from The Body Shop...

The Body Shop Colour Crush Lipstick

This is one of their new products. It's been available since August this year.

I was very excited to try it out because I saw some ads from The Body Shop's Facebook page regarding these new lippies. 

Anyway, along with the lippie was their press release...



So this is the shade I got...



More info about the product:


It does smell terrific and it's very creamy and silky!
I'm so curious to see the other 23 colors, especially the nude ones. I'm loving the hot fuchsia of the particular shade I got and I'm thinking of trying out the other ones too.
I super love how pigmented this is. In just one swatch, BOOM, hello bold fuchsia!

Just check out the swatchess:

on my hand

on my lips


I love the finish of this lipstick. The color is vibrant. It's long lasting as well. This shade lasted on me for 5 hours even after eating. Though usually the really bold and dark ones tend to be long-lasting so I'm not so sure about the nude or lighter shades.
Oh, if you want to have a matte effect, just blot the lippie by patting a tissue lightly then re-apply and then pat again. :)

Anyway, if you are a fan of TBS' Colourglide lipstick, then you might want to read this...


 I'm sure the new collection will have a counterpart of your favorite Colourglide lipstick. :)

 I'm loving my Red Hot Raspberry! It's just beautiful, don't you think so too?

What do you think of The Body Shop's new Colour Crush Lipsticks?
Are you curious to check out the other shades as well?


Cheers.
 DAWN


2 comments:

  1. it looks so awesome on you!
    Will check out the other colors :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kymmp - Thank you! Hope you find something you like! :D

    ReplyDelete