Monday, September 23, 2013

My Birthday Haul Part 1 (2013)

Hey guys!

Today was a no work day for me due to the heavy rains. Since the family was home doing nothing, we decided to go out once the floods around the metro subsided.

We decided to go to SM Aura since my mom and I haven't been to the place. I was actually excited because I know that there are makeup brands that can only be found there for now. 

So anyway, since I did received some cash as an early birthday gift from my aunts, I went to the beauty section of the department store as soon as I got the chance to do some solo shopping. I lingered around the stalls of those brands that are still unfamiliar to me and I bought at least one product from them! Haha!

Here are my purchases:

ZA Total Hydration BB Cream UV - Php 395.00
ZA Perfect Fit Concealer - Php 345.00
I got a free pink pouch too! Yayyy!

Clio Kill Black Waterproof Brush Liner and O'Tank Volume Mascara - Php 695.00
Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Glammy Goes to... - Php 209.00
Flormar Eye Shadow in 019 - Php 199.00
Misslyn Skin Corrector 3 in Neutral Beige - Php 249.00

I wanted to buy more... wayyyy more! But my money is limited and I still have plans on buying more new stuff! It was fun visiting SM Aura. I wish I had more time browsing the beauty area but the people I was with wanted to get home early. I can't really blame them since the weather isn't very pleasant right now.

What do you think of the items? Any recommendations on other products to check out when I visit SM Aura again? Which would you like me to review soon?


Cheers,
DAWN

6 comments:

  1. I was also rushing when I was there last time. Hahaha! It's so nice there, very spacious and it makes me even more energized to explore (overcrowded places fatigue me.) I JUST GOT MY BONUS SO YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highly recommend Za Cosmetics June Bride highligher. It's among their blushes #5. I like it better than the balm's mary loumanizer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weee! Dami, lahat mukhang maganda. Review na :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tellie - I wish I could go back soon for more makeup goodies!

    Martha - Thank you! :D

    Rae - Will check that out soon!

    Kath and CJ - will do!! :D

    ReplyDelete