Thursday, September 19, 2013

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Hibiscus

Hey loves!

I got this lipstick from my Special Edition Avon Glamourbox and I'll be posting a quick swatch post about it. :)

Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Hibiscus
A lipstick is Php 379.00.

Description from Glamourbox:
The vivid, luminous, stay-true color of this lipstick feels so luscious on lips, you may never switch. It also conditions and moisturizes for an exquisite soft, supple feel.

Looking at it, it looks sleek with the shiny black packaging. It's simple but classy.

At first, I wasn't thrilled with the color. It just wasn't my cup of tea. When I tried it the first time, I still thought it was just okay... but after a few times of wearing it, I grew to like it. And it has SPF15! :P

It's bold and it suits my warm skin tone.

Just check out the swatch below.

Bare lips


with the lipstick on

It looks young and fresh. I like how moisturizing it is and how it easily glides on the lips. Lasting power can still use some improvement but all in all, I like it.

How do you find Avon Ultra Color Lipstick in Hibiscus?
Would you wear this color too?


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Ang weird! This looks so different on me. I still haven't found a way to wear it well, sayang 'cause I love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite lippies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tellie - Try blotting it after application. Ganda din ng finish!

    becomingsleek - It really is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tellie - Try blotting it after application. Ganda din ng finish!

    becomingsleek - It really is good!

    ReplyDelete