Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Make Up For Ever Technicolor Palette

Hi loves!

For my first post this 2014, let me share with you one of my current eyeshadow palettes, the...

Make Up For Ever Technicolor Palette

This was a gift to me by my friend, Rica, who's currently residing in LA. She always sends me the best makeup! Like, she really knows the products I lack in my stash and the ones she get me become one of my faves! Super thanks, kai!

I guess I won't be doing a very detailed review on this because I just can't find anything wrong with this. I love eyeshadows and I believe this palette is one of the best I've had. 


Some details at the back of the box:

There are even suggested sample looks you can try.

At the back of the palette, you can see the shade number of each color.

And here's the palette.
All matte and lovely!
I don't have an all-matte palette yet so it's one of the reasons why I was so excited to use it when I opened it for the first time. The color selection's awesome as well—bold colors are always a plus for me!

It comes with two applicators too.
I don't use them much but they are actually pretty good compared to most brushes you get from palettes.


And here are the swatches on my arm without primer:



Beautiful, right?
They are soooo pigmented! I'm in-love with this palette! They are not chalky too, well, maybe except for the shade 126 or the beigey one. With a good primer, this doesn't crease on my lids. I use UDPP or the one from Art Deco.

Just to see how it performs, here's one of the first looks I did using the palette:



For the black line and mascara, I used Coffret D'Or gel liner and Majolica Majorca Lash King.



So what do you think of the palette? Do you like it as well? Or are you a fan of neutrals or shimmery ones?

And happy 2014 by the way. :D


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment