Tuesday, January 28, 2014

ARTDECO Glam Stars Shimmer Cream

Hello loves!

Sharing a swatch post of one of the products I bought last month.

ARTDECO Glam Stars Shimmer Cream

It was in a huge discount when I purchased it. Original price was Php 550.00 and got this for only Php 192.50.

I don't have much products from ARTDECO so I bought a few products while they were on sale at Beauty Bar.


I think this is like a refill or there's a compact you can buy to put this product in.

This is a cream type eyeshadow.
I'm not a fan of cream types because I have oily lids but I was thinking of using it on the under eyes or maybe just top it off in specific areas when I do some makeup experiments. 

Here's a closeup of the product.
It's a glittery, snowy white color. I was hoping it would be more opaque when swatched (they didn't have a tester for this anymore) but I got a little disappointed. Check out the swatch below:


You have to build it up to get more. I guess I didn't feel too bad that it didn't reach my expectation because I bought it for more than half its price. I can still use it in some looks I've been thinking of doing. You'd still be seeing some of this product on future makeovers for sure. :) I just wouldn't use it in makeup looks that I will have to wear for more than two hours because this creases on my lids even when topped with powder eyeshadow, even with eye shadow primer on.

So, any thoughts on this product? Do you like using cream eyeshadows?


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment