Monday, January 06, 2014

Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss in BE131

Hey dears!

Just sharing a quick swatch post on...

Majolica Majorca Honey Pump Gloss in BE131

It was given as a freebie when I bought some products online so I'm not so sure how much this is in store but I'm guessing it's around Php 300.00.


It comes in a tube. Not really a fan of this packaging when it comes to lip products because it is hard to control the amount you put on the lips.


I can't read the labels at the back because it's in Japanese. 
But this gloss is available in 10 shades.

Swatch on paper

Swatch on arm

Swatch on lips

The gloss is very sheer and has little glitters. Not really a fan of it to be honest. I like a little color on my lip products. I don't like that it's sticky too so in short, I'm not a fan of this particular product. One of the very few products I didn't like from Majolica Majorca. It does smell nice though.

I guess that's all I can say about it. :)


Cheers,
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment