Saturday, March 30, 2013

Bourjois Blush Sculpting Duo Effect in Warm Pink

Hey everyone!

How's your vacation so far? 
Liz is currently preparing for their Easter celebration while I, on the other hand, am just chilling in my room creating this blog post and probably do some drawings afterwards.

For tonight, I'll be sharing with you a simple swatch post of a blush duo that my sister brought for me to try from AU...

Bourjois Blush Sculpting Duo Effect in Warm Pink

This is quite a different blush compared to the usual shades my sister used to buy. She is way tanner now so her choice of makeup shades shifted drastically.


The packaging is nice. It's not bulky and it looks really neat with the mirror and the transparent window where you can instantly see the shade inside when the compact is closed.

It comes with a brush applicator though the brush isn't really so soft.


This warm pink really compliments her very warm, tanned skin. I wish I had a pic of her wearing this but unfortunately, she's back in AU now. :P

Here's a swatch post on my arm

These shades are basically a semi-matte base and a highlighter. They go hand-in-hand to create a very bright and glowing finish to your cheeks.

Here I am wearing the blush.

I just use a subtle amount since it is quite dark on me. But this blush isn't very pigmented so you will have to swirl your brush a few more times to get any color from it. The powder of the blush is smooth too, not chalky either. 

So have you tried any of the shades of Bourjois Blush Sculpting Duo Effect?
What do you think of it?


Cheers!
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm the product seems good but its more like a contouring product perhaps? I like the illuminating powder :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like a really good contouring and highlighting product!
    Random Beauty by Hollie

    ReplyDelete
  3. kymmp and Hollie - It could be but the dark pink shade wouldn't look well for Morenas as a contour shade. It really looks nice as a blush. But for women with pinkish fair skin, I do think that it can work as a contouring shade!

    ReplyDelete