Sunday, May 27, 2012

Haul Post: Rimmel and Maybelline purchases + Clinique hand-me-downs

Hi ladies!

So my make-up shopping continues... here are my new acquisitions:

Rimmel


I did not realize that the lipstick I bought was the one from Kate Moss's new collection. It was on sale at Shoppers and I just went and lemming-ed on buying stuff.

Maybelline


I was planning on getting a new gel liner after my pink eye incident. Their packaging is different than the packaging in the Philippines; it's simpler.

Then here are hand-me-down make ups from a relative. She never gets to use it and has only ever opened them to check them out, so lucky me. :)


Clinique




Well girls, you know the drill. If you want anything reviewed, just leave your comments and we will get to that as soon as we can.

It's my last week here in Canada. My how time flies. I hope I get all my pasalubongs home, you always have to watch out for excess weight in your luggage, I wouldn't want to have to leave any pasalubong behind.

Make-up shoppings continues on. :)

Cheers,
LIZ



3 comments:

  1. ahh nce haul!! do some swatching over that rimmel.. :)please.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for the late replies... been busy since it's my last week.

    @mera - sure sure! :)

    @gellie - I will try all of them come first month of classes! :)

    ReplyDelete