Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Makeup Experiment #03 : The Black Swan Inspired

Hey everyone!

Here's another entry about the series of makeovers I have been doing with my friends. The themes/ inspirations of these makeovers are famous celebrities, characters and the like. Take note that everything - from the props, photography, costume, hair and makeup were all done by us. None of us are professionals at any of these fields... YET! We are just doing these for fun. Haha! :p

The previous once that I have blogged about are Geisha and Twiggy-inspired.

And today I will be sharing with all of you our third makeover experiment...


it is none other than the infamous Black Swan

from the movie, The Black Swan, portrayed by the beautiful Natalie Portman.

The model for this experiment is my ever-so-lovely friend, Anna.
I also did her makeup in the photo above. Hihihi.

Makeup by :Me
Hairstyle : Anna Wamilda
Model : Anna Wamilda
Photo by : Me
Place taken : My room 
 
 
And here are the pics:

It was unfortunate that I didn't have the exact shade of the lipstick used in the movie. I tried darkening it using eye shadow pigments but it didn't turn out as good. It still kinda work. Haha!

It was fun doing the makeup. Although covering Anna up with the white powder was tedious, still, I had fun doing the eye makeup. ♥

I also tried editing the pictures. Especially the eyes. I want to make her eyes like the eyes of the Black Swan!

Scary eyeees! Haha!

My editing skills I learned from Graphics design class came in handy to make her eyes appear like that. :P


So what do you think of this experiment?
Any other themes you want us to try out? Suggestions are very much welcomed! :)



Cheers!
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Galing! You can try mixing up a black eyeshadow para maging dark din yung lipstick :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gellie! I did! But it made her lips look too chappy so I settled with that. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete