Sunday, April 06, 2014

Sephora: Retractable Brow Pencil in 03 Rich Chestnut

Good evening ladies,

My friend came back from abroad electives and showed me a couple of her make up purchases abroad and now I share them with you as well.


One item in particular which I did love is her Sephora: Retractable Brow Pencil in 03 Rich Chestnut. The brow liner is packaged much like most eyeliners, a pencil on one end and a brush on the other. 


The brush is a little oddly-shaped and for the most part, wasn't very helpful when used.




My main concern about this product is the length of the color part itself. See how short it is?  It seems pretty short for the size of the whole pencil.


Nonetheless, this is quite easy to use as you won't need to apply a lot of pressure when putting it on since it glides smoothly.


It is not smudge proof so if you're looking for something that will last even vigorous smudging, then go for the brow pens.


Well, that's it for this short review.If you're ever in Sephora, then please do try this and tell us what you think.

Cheers,
LIZ

2 comments:

  1. I find that most makeup from Sephora fails (especially with smudging. Their colored liners are horrible!) The only thing I find worth getting from them are the makeup removers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Natuwa lang ako kasi kakulay niya ung buhok ko at the time... pero other than that... hindi siya long lasting plus maikli pa... parang hindi sulit.

    ReplyDelete