Monday, April 21, 2014

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Barely Pink

Hey lovelies!

Just sharing this super old post... it's been in my drafts list for so long. But just in case some of you are wondering what this particular blush's swatch looks like, then this post can be a bit helpful. :P

Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Barely Pink

I actually don't have this anymore because this shade is too light for my liking. :P


It has a light peachy pink shade. It looks really nice on skin especially if your skin is fair. See the swatch below:


I love the pigmentation of Laura Mercier blushes. I would like this shade more if it's a little darker so that it would look more natural on my cheeks. Maybe I'll get another shade someday. :)

And that's all for now. Going to watch some TV series for the rest of the evening. :P


Cheers,
DAWN

3 comments:

  1. That is really a pretty shade! I don't have many softer pale peachy pink shades and this looks perfect! I'd imagine this would glow really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I wish it was a bit on the warm side hehe

    ReplyDelete