Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Body Shop Winter Trend 2012 Blogger Event

 Hey beauties!

A few days ago, I attended yet another event from The Body Shop. 
In this event, they introduced this year's Winter Trend Makeup Collection.
 I was quite excited to finally try out the makeup line since the day I laid eyes on it when they gave a sneak peek at the LYB party that was held in Trinoma a few weeks ago.

But since the event was held on a weekday, that means I have to go there from my work in Makati. And what's worse, the event was held in Megamall at 6pm. Talk about major traffic jam! So I braved myself to use the MRT from Ayala to Ortigas after office hours.

I NEVER liked using the MRT during the late afternoon. It's like I'm at war to get in and like in a can of sardines once inside. But I am very eager to attend the event so I did. I would have taken a half day off work if I didn't have to do so many important things. Ugh.
Anyway, after an hour and a half of suffering in the MRT, I finally arrived at the event location and this is what caught my eyes...

The collection displayed in full-glory right at the front-center of the store.
 
You can also grab these in a big discount right now. You can get it at P200 off and an extra P100 off if you are an LYB member. Neat, huh? The promo shall last 'til the last week of the November... I'm just not sure which day exactly.

Prices of each makeup are as follows:


EYE PALETTE 01 COPPER
8g
1,495.00
EYE PALETTE 02 MOONSTONE
8g
1,495.00
ATOMISER 01 COPPER
10g
 1,495.00
ATOMISER 02 GOLD
10g
1,495.00
SHIMMER ROCKS GOLDEN COPPER
50g
 1,595.00
EYE DEFINER 15 COPPER BROWN
1.25g
 550.00
EYE DEFINER 16 PURE GOLD
1.25g
 550.00
EYE DEFINER 17 GLDN BROWN
1.25g
 550.00
EYE DEFINER 18 MOONSTONE
1.25g
 550.00
COLOURGLIDE SHINE 12 RUBY
4g
 695.00
COLOURGLIDE SHINE 13 ROSE
4g
 695.00
BRUSH FACE AND BODY SLANTED
-
1,095.00

And since I came from an unbearable ride in the MRT, my hair and face were at the worst condition ever!
Good thing there was a free makeover using the new collection during the event!
I quickly asked for one so I would at least look decent on the pictures.

 The makeup booth where all the magic happens!

 I swear I'll get a makeup dresser with lights like this someday!

So as Analyn, my makeup artist during the event, worked her magic on my face, I was briefed by Nicole and Angel about the limited edition collection.
These year's theme is razzle dazzle with metallic hues, glitters and glimmers! Very appropriate for the jolly, Christmas season!
The makeup line has warmer tones as well which I think would look better to most Filipinas.

And here's a before and after pictures of me...
 TADAAAAAA!!

All fresh and looking stress-free! Haha! ♥
Super loving the lipstick! It's Colourglide Shine in No.12 Ruby!
For my eyeshadow, they used the Moonstone Palette.
They also used the Shimmer rocks (which I'm still eyeing on and plan to get sometime soon) to contour and highlight my face.
And for the finishing touch, they sprayed some Atomiser in Gold on my bangs to add some extra glow to my hair! 

The collection is superb! I definitely like this year's collection compared to last year's. I feel like I'm ready to go out and party after the makeover! ♥ 

What else is new in The Body Shop?

Their Lip & Cheek Tint has a new packaging!

 And they even have it wrapped in a box as a Christmas present!

And of course, the Christmas scents are back!
 Ginger Sparkle, Vanilla Bliss and Cranberry Joy!
I honestly love all the scents!

And the cutely wrapped gift sets! My favorites are the body butters and the lip balms in Lollipop-shaped packages!

 They have so many gift sets for you to choose from to give to your loved ones!
You can even customize your own!

 and don't forget the eco-bags!

 But before the night ends, there should be pictures with fellow bloggers and the girls from TBS! yayyy!
 Me with Helen whom we always have the pleasure of tagging along with during The Body Shop events! ♥

 Angel, Ana, Krissy, Sarah, Nicole, Helen and me

 Me, Nicole and Helen

 Helen, Me and Shen!

 Phew! That's quite a lot of picture moments!
It was fun and the free makeover was great! We all looked gorgeous upon leaving the event thanks to the Limited Edition Winter Trend Makeup Collection!

 And oh! They also gave me a goodie bag to take home containing all these fabulous makeup from the collection! Can't wait to try them all! Stay tuned for my reviews!



Cheers!
DAWN


No comments:

Post a Comment