Saturday, June 09, 2012

MAC gifts from my other aunt.

Hello ladies!

Sorry for my apparent absence. I had been really busy the past weeks with all the packing plus classes have already started. Anyway, my Canada Trip would not be complete without a MAC stuffs. Here it is:


These were not purchased and were given to me as gifts. They're all brand new and I can't wait to try them out. :)






Sorry for the dark photos... they looked so vibrant in the camera, guess I should have used the flash. All of these will be reviewed except for the eye shadow as I'll be gifting that to the person who lent me her suitcase. Anyway, can't wait to try all of the new make up stuffs I brought back! I'm just waiting for my skin and eyes to go back to normal as Canadian weather dried them both out.

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment