Friday, June 22, 2012

Rimmel Vinyl Max in Goddess

Hello ladies!

Here's another lippie I bought from RIMMEL their Vinyl Max Lipgloss in Goddess.
In truth, I have so little truly nude colored lip products that I went and lemminged over this one.






It has a doe foot applicator.

The applicator is quite big and gets alot of the product on it and on to your lips.


And here it is swatched on the arm.

The formula is also a little thick so if you're a clumsy eager beaver like me, you might want to be a little careful in opening the product.


The gloss is not as pigmented in that it does not color my lips the way I want it to. As you can see, my lips are now colored a pale pink instead of the flesh toned nude that I was hoping for.


HOWEVER, I do like that it has a little cooling effect on the lips. Dawn did not notice it, however, since her plumping glosses have a more intense cooling effect. Also, the product has a really nice smell.

The biggest plus of this product for me, is that it acts a little like a balm on my chap-prone lips. So hoorah!


What do you think about the gloss? Have you tried other colors from this lipgloss line?
Do let me know. :)

Cheers,
LIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment