Monday, January 29, 2018

Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Walnut

Hey dears!

My mom had her brow tattooed some years back and now the color has faded and the tattoo is now greyish (sometimes bluish). My mom doesn't use makeup regularly—face powder and lipstick are the only things she apply. She recently wanted to add another cosmetic to her very minimal makeup routine and that's the eyebrow pencils just so her brows don't look too awkward. This is what she (usually I because I apply it for her) uses:

Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Walnut
The price of this product is PhP 138.00 when bought last December.



It claims to be water resistant and has a shelf life of 2 years. It also says it is allergy tested... I don't know what it actually means—like is it hypoallergenic or it's just tested but it can still cause allergy to some...? But at least some of the ingredients are labeled on the product itself. 


What's funny is that it says it is an eye pencil and it didn't indicate that it's an "eyebrow" pencil. Nevertheless, the shade looks pretty good to even out the bluish-grey color of my mom's brow tattoo.


The color of walnut is a brown shade without the coppery tones so it's already a good choice of color for me. 


When swatched, I noticed that it feels soft and waxy. It's a bit pigmented too so careful when applying so you don't make your brows too strong. A spoolie can easily blend it.

Here's how it performs on my brows:

Bare brows
With the products

Well, it looks better on my mom's. This is not a good shade for me unless I use a brow mascara to color my dark brow hair. But this product is very easy to use. It has a very good lasting power so for it's price, I think it's pretty good and I would recommend it, especially to those who are starting off with makeup.

And that's all for the Nichido Minerals Precise Eye Pencil in Walnut! For more info about Nichido and its products, you can check their Facebook page.


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment