Friday, January 05, 2018

NOTD : White Poppies on Ultra Violet

Hey everyone!

So while I was thinking of what the color of nail polish I should use for the new year, I thought, why not Ultra Violet? And so I went to my nail polish collection and searched for the polish that's close to the color of the year, and lucky for me, I do have one!

I ended with this nail design!



Of course a simple, one color polish is not enough for me so I added flowers and glitters! Haha!

 I used these nail polishes for this #NOTD.

CODE Professional in V900
CODE Professional in V503
Revlon Nail Art Shiny Matte in Pinstripe
Diou Vernis (I think this is a knock off of Dior Polishes and I can't remember how I got this)


If you have a dotter tool, this is very simple to create. Just apply the white dots and make at least five petals and then add a dark blue dot at the center and top the whole thing with the glitter polish.

When I look at it, it looks like a detailed design, but you can achieve this nail art within a few minutes! 

And that's all for my NOTD post! 


Cheers,
DAWN



No comments:

Post a Comment