Thursday, September 11, 2014

Model Co Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Vanity Fair

Hello dears!

Sharing a quick swatch post of this lipstick I bought a few weeks ago.

Model Co Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Vanity Fair

I've been looking for really dark lipsticks to add to my lippie collection. I rarely use them when I'm out but they would look so cool when I do my creative makeup looks.

I bought this on a discounted price of only Php 409.75. Original price was Php 745.00.

This is my first product from the brand. I guess besides having a dark lippie, I also want to try something new. Do you have that kind of urges too? 'Cause I have that almost all the time I'm out at the mall. :P

Anyway, the lipstick is in a white plastic packaging. It has a mirror too to help with perfect application.

A closeup of the bullet

Swatch on hand


on my lips

It's like a brown-burgundy color. It has a satin finish, too glossy for my liking but just blot it to make it a little matte. And oh, I am loving the vanilla scent!

I guess that's all. Any thoughts on the Model Co Party Proof Matte Lipstick in Vanity Fair? :)


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. OMG ANG GANDA! Gusto ko to. I've been looking for a brown lipstick. Green pa next :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bibili na yan! Haha! I don't think I'd need a green one though... Maybe super purple muna. :P

      Delete