Thursday, September 18, 2014

NOTD: Vintage Newspaper

Hi guys!

Sharing my NOTD!

This is super easy to do... I only did this for a few minutes and you don't need too much concentration to achieve the design. :P


You only need some nail polishes, rubbing alcohol, and a newspaper.

These are the polishes I used.

I used Holika Holika's Magic Pop Nail Natural in 04 as my base.

When it dries, I get my strip of newspaper, put alcohol on it, then press it on your nails. The letters will easily transfer to your nails.

I then added some brown polishes at the edges to create a vintage look. 

Super easy right? You can also pick a word you like from the newspaper article. It makes things more fun especially when people try to read what's on your nails. :P

And that's all for today's post! :P


Cheers,
DAWN

No comments:

Post a Comment