Monday, September 15, 2014

Prestige Light Response Self-Adjusting Undereye Concealer

Hi guys!

I have been so busy these past few weeks juggling work, my blog, and classes at graduate school. I've been doing this for almost a year now but it's just lately that I experienced so much lack of sleep. The reason behind this is one of my classes require me to make so much artworks in just a week. How much you ask? Well, for this week, I have to prepare fifty... FIFTY art pieces. It's only on a 5" x 5" illustration board and we only have to do some curves and circles but the time frame is too little... I have to do this in just one effing week. And you know what's worse? I have to do a hundred paintings on an 18" x 24" support. A HUNDRED! That means I have to start as early as now and do at least 3 a day. Torture much!? I don't understand why it has to be this much and why it has to be that big. I don't even know what I'll learn from it but all i know is that it's giving me a lot of stress and too little sleep... not to mention I have another class that requires us to make artworks that will be exhibited on November. *sigh* I can't wait for December.

Anyway, enough of the ranting. Let's focus on the beautiful things first so that I can stop thinking about stressful stuff for a moment. :P

So even though I have been like a zombie due to lack of sleep, I make sure that my face doesn't show it. I always try to hide the puffy, dark eye bags so that I always look good even though I've been very stressed out this days. One product that helps me to achieve this is the...

Prestige Light Response Self-Adjusting Undereye Concealer

I bought this at Beauty Bar. It was Php 395.00 but I bought it on sale and got it somewhere around Php 200.00 only.

Here are some details on the packaging:

This is a twist-up, brush pen packaging. I like this kinds of packaging when the product is for my undereye because it's soft and easy to apply. Just don't over-twist so that you don't get too much product out.

The bristles of the brush are smooth so no prickly feeling when applying.

Here's a swatch on hand.

The shade has just the right amount of yellow so that it would look natural on my skin. It did say that it is self-adjusting, but it's good to know that even at initial application, it already looks good.

Here's how I use it: 

Bare under eyes

Product applied

When blended

It instantly brightened my eyes and it looks very natural. The consistency is buttery smooth and it's very light which makes blending it very easy.

I never experienced caking with this even when I have some liquid foundation applied underneath. It can last the whole day just make sure that you set it with powder. :)

I'm glad I found this on sale. I'm recently on the look out for good undereye concealers because I just fell in-love with the Clinique one and it's just too darn expensive for my budget, so this is actually pretty good especially when you consider how affordable it is.

Anyway, I'm going back to painting now. :)


Cheers,
DAWN

2 comments:

  1. Yay! It really brightens the eyes. However pag sakin I still need a corrector para sa akin dark eye bags ahaha. I have a prestige liner which I llove din! I love the retractable pen packaging, perfect for me esp I'm always lazy to put on makeup and pag nagmamadali.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess I'm lucky that I don't need the corrector pa. I'm glad you also like something from the brand. Hit or miss kasi siya sakin. :P

      Delete