Friday, September 12, 2014

Unboxing: August (2014) Saladbox - Beyond Beautiful

Hey everyone!

I just received my August Saladbox today. I was actually surprised when I got home because I wasn't expecting any deliveries. It is already mid September so I thought there was no August box. Haha! 

Anyway, as I held the package, I immediately noticed that it was bigger and heavier than the other Saladboxes I've gotten before. Interesting...

So let's see what's inside, shall we?

Tadaaaa... it's another exclusive box and for this month, it's with Cream Silk!


I was hoping to get an intensive treatment tub but everything inside were conditioners. BUT they're all full-size... all four of them!


So here's the list of items inside with some short descriptions.



Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioner Damage Control
Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioner Dry Rescue

Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioner Standout Straight
Cream Silk Daily Treatment Conditioner Hair Fall Defense

A ticket for a Personal Hairstyling Workshop
and a free subscription for one month

And that's all. 
So what do I feel about this box? I kept thinking and I don't really know. I guess with Saladbox, I don't expect much so even if I get products that I don't even feel like trying out, I'm like, "Uhhh... okay." BUT if they give good stuff, then I'm like, UBER Overjoyed! Haha! I guess it's better that way than getting disappointed. LOL. 

It's nice that they do exclusive boxes from different brands but... well, 4 conditioners? That's just too much in my opinion... plus, I've already used Cream Silk before so 
the "try-before-you-buy" thing is meaningless because I've tried this many times now... Now I have to finish four more... I do like that I get a free subscription again. Maybe I can finally get something worth of what I paid.


Cheers,
DAWN

4 comments:

  1. Tornnn... Ang labo na talaga ng Saladbox 5 ever :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buti na lang may free one month box. Kung hindi, *flips table!*

      Delete
  2. hahaha. uhhhh okay :| sana mag improve pa sila.

    ReplyDelete